It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach the KoreanCircleLenses Fulfillment Centers. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Why was my payment declined?
This could be for many different reasons:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer - You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase - Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer - Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer - Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated - Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the Internet) - There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorization system
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
Can I use PayPal to pay in a currency other than US dollars?
Yes. For all payments using PayPal, your PayPal account will be billed using the currency selected when placing the order.
What currency do you accept?
We accept USD currency only.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address securely send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account.
Please visit PayPal's official website for detailed information.
How can I start using PayPal to pay for KoreanCircleLenses.com orders?
You will need to first open an account with PayPal. PayPal accepts payment in either money transfer or credit card payment.
Please visit PayPal's official website for detail information on how to create an account and make payments.
What if I need to add any items after I placed my order successfully with PayPal?
If you add items to your order resulting in an order total greater than that of the original order, you will have to go to PayPal to arrange additional payment for the difference before we can continue processing your order.
Can I use eCheck PayPal payments?
No. Do not accept eCheck Cards.
How do I pay with PayPal?
There are two ways to pay using PayPal, Normal Checkout and Express Checkout.
- After placing items in your Shopping Bag, hit the "Proceed to Secure Checkout" button. - Enter your email address and password in the fields indicated by the tab marked "Account Sign In." - At the "Payment" stage in the checkout process, choose PayPal as your payment option. If you already have another payment method set as your default, click the "Change" button next to your payment type at the "Review" stage of the checkout process to switch to PayPal. Click the "Continue" button to proceed. - You will be redirected to the PayPal website. Login to your PayPal account and click "Pay." - Click "Continue" to return to KoreanCircleLenses.com. - Return to the "Review" stage of the checkout process. Note that PayPal has now been specified as the Payment Method. - Click the "Place Order" button and an order number will be created for processing.
- After placing items in your Shopping Bag, hit the "Proceed to Secure Checkout" button. - Click tab marked "Sign In & Checkout with PayPal" and enter your email address and password in the indicated fields. Click the "Sign In & Checkout with PayPal" button to proceed. - You will be redirected to the PayPal website. Login to your PayPal account and click "Pay." - Choose your shipping address saved at PayPal.com and confirm your payment. - You will be directed back to the KoreanCircleLenses Checkout Page.
- Click the "Place Order" button and an order number will be created for processing.
If some or all of the items in my order are cancelled due to availability issues, will I receive a PayPal refund?
We will automatically process a PayPal refund if an order is cancelled or partially cancelled due to lack of availability. Refunds will occur when the available items are shipped or the entire order has been confirmed as unavailable.
Q: The price is per pair or piece?
All our circle lens or colored contacts are per pair price. Meaning if you want to purchase 1 pair, select quantity "1" to place order. Likewise, select "2" for 2 pairs of lens.
What if my order items are not in stock?
We will try our best to restock the items you ordered as soon as possible. If the items are no longer available, we will inform you promptly and cancel the items from your order. Any amount owed from the cancelled items will be refunded to you once the order has been shipped out.
How long my order will be processed?
Each orders will be processed within 1 - 3 business days exclude weekend and public holiday.
Is the product price for one pair or for one lens?
The price given on the website is for one pair (for circle lenses only)
When will you restock / how often you do restock?
e do not has an exact date when the new stock will arrive.However, the estimate time within 2 months .The website will be update once the the particular lens has restocked.
Can I get different diameter from what is stated in the website?
No, You can only choose a diameter from what is stated on the website.
I made a typo error or submitted the wrong shipping address. Can i change?
In order to provide fast shipping, we usually ship order within 2~3 working days. If typo error/wrong shiping address is submitted, please contact us asap and let us know what is your correct and complete shipping address. However, we cannot guarantee anything. If we haven't ship your order, we still can edit your shipping address. But if we already shipped your order, it's too late and we cannot do anything by then.
Will my shipment come with a tracking number
Trackable orders sent via Registered Airmail or Fast EMS Shipping can be tracked through your local post office. If available, tracking numbers and relevant links can be found in "My Account" under the Shipping and Tracking section of shipped orders in your Order History.
Will I have to sign for my package?
Typically, we do not require a signature when we ship your package.
Has my order been shipped?
You can always log onto your account and go to MY ACCOUNT and then go to VIEW PREVIOUS ORDERS. And you can check your ORDER STATUS right there.
Why my tracking status is ’origin post is preparing shipment’ and stays the same for quite some time?
If you are American customer, you will frequently see this tracking status. For your information, this status means the products are on their way. This is because USPS does not update the status regularly on the status. The status will be changed once the products are delivered. Your patience is greatly appreciated under this context. For registered mail users, please be reminded that shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days.
It’s been 15 days, I have not yet received anything from you?
Please be reminded that for International Registered Mail users, the shipping days are between 14 to 25 business days, which means they are excluded of the Saturday and Sunday. Of course, please add another 3 days of processing on top of the shipping days in your calculation. In addition, you can always check tracking status for more precise updates.
My tracking number does not exist in USPS or other POST agency website, why?
There are two possibilities on this case
1. Please allow two days for the POST agency to update all the parcels especially International Registered Mail, where the traffic sometimes are congested due to heavy flow. Please come back and do the checking after 2 days
2. Either typos or errors might have occurred at customer side or at our side. For your information, the tracking number is being keyed in manually and it is subjected to human errors, hence your understanding is greatly appreciated here. However, please allow two days before seeking clarification with us, it might always because of the first possibilities.
Is the custom tax included in the price?
No, recipients are of the responsible party to pay for the custom tax if products are selected. For your information, not all the products will be levied by custom tax. Products levied by custom tax are randomly selected by the custom of respective country.
I want to return my purchase! What do I do?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from KoreanCircleLenses you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. (Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.)
Customs & Tax
Will I have to pay customs taxes on my shipment?
When ordering from KoreanCircleLenses, the customer is considered the importer of the purchased products and will be responsible for any customs tax, import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), or any similar customs-related fees. Customs policies vary by country and KoreanCircleLenses cannot make any guarantees as to whether or not shipments will be subject to customs-related fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
In addition to customs fees, customers may also incur other charges, such as administration or brokerage fees. These are handling charges incurred due to customs processing and clearance of your shipment. Customers are required to pay the relevant courier service upon delivery of the shipment.
What happens if there are banned items in my shipment?
Customers should contact their local customs office for information concerning banned items in their countries. We are required by law to declare our shipments according to their actual content and value. We cannot entertain requests to alter declaration values and/or content of shipments. If for any reason your local customs authorities confiscate any items from your order, KoreanCircleLensesis not responsible for reshipment or refund regarding the confiscated item(s).
Can I have a refund if I reject my package when it is delivered to me?
If customers reject the package because of customs issue or other issues arouse at their side, we will not be responsible for arranging any refund towards the rejected package as we have fulfilled our obligation to complete and ship the orders to customers.
About Korean Circle Lenses
KoreanCircleLenses.com was started in 2015. KoreanCircleLenses is a circle lenses online store located in South Korea. Our lenses are manufactured from high standard lab in Korea and have achieved USA FDA Certification, Korea FDA, European CE, ISO 9001 certificate and more. All of our products are 100% authentic or your money back.